Wednesday, November 30, 2011

September-October Pictures

Outdoor Concert

Jimmer All-Star Game

Freezing Football Game

Yellowcard Concert, Front Row, HOLLA!

Miam and Parkma

Marshal's big HOMECOMING!!!


Fake mustaches and Sombreo's.....Need I say more

Christian and Ryan look the part

Marshal dragging Parker's homemade river raft to storage

Happy LATE Halloween Pictures..Better late than never











One of the best mexican restaurants and family dinners we have had in a while...Ryan and Emily you were missed greatly!


Coming up Next....November Pictures!

4 comments:

Vern said...

Seeing pictures like this is so bittersweet for me because I love it, and yet because I wasn't there I feel sad. I hate missing out on all the fun! Those airport pictures with Marshal are the bomb dot com. I still can't believe HE was dressed with a mustache and sombrero! Best story ever.

Vern said...

I hope you don't mind I am stealing a couple of these for a post!

KinseyBug said...

I don't mind at all...in fact I feel honored:)

SpencernAmy said...

I had to laugh at seeing half your pictures with sombreros but no one was brave enough to wear them to the Mexican restaurant! We had a great time with you guys--too short, though!