Thursday, December 16, 2010

Here at BYU we are lucky to be able to play sports and try to work our way to the top and win the championship! I know it may seem silly to a lot of you but most students at BYU make it a goal to win at least one Intramural Championship. Clint and a bunch of friends put together a flag football team and had a lot of fun! They played hard all semester and in the end they WON!!! It really was an underdog story..but they came back for the gold and got the awesome t-shirt! I am so proud of my husband and it was a lot of fun to sit on the sidelines with my friends and cheer them on!





And here is a picture of our first christmas tree together!!!! I love all of our firsts!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Haynie said...

Way to go Clint!

Love your "first" tree. I am so glad you are documenting all the "firsts". So easy to forget them as time goes by. Love you!