Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine's Day

So, I know its been over a week since Valentine's Day but being married to Clint every day is Valentine's Day for me:) However, on V-Day we did enjoy ourselves and went to a Japanese Steak restaurant. It was very squished at our table because the restaurant was trying to fit as many people as they could at every table. Nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves very much and the food was incredible! I always enjoy watching the skills of the cook and catching the shrimp in my mouth (although I cheat and put by hands around my mouth because I don't want to miss and waste a good piece of shrimp). It was a lovely dinner that ended with a long night of studying when we got home. That's the life of a college student.

On this day though I know that it is not just about my significant other, I do love my husband very much, but it is also about our family. I am so grateful for my family and that includes my in-laws. I love them all so much and I am glad to have them in my life. Happy Late V-Day!


4 comments:

anitamombanita said...

Happy Late V-day to you too...although if it's V-day every day, then you're never late. Te iubesc... you two sure are cute!

Anonymous said...

You two are awesome and I love you so much. Got your phone call and will try to catch you this weekend. Hugs!

Heather said...

Love the glasses! I sent you guys a Valentine's card and it just came back in the mail today. I think I have the wrong address.

Clay & Katie Hardman said...

I finally found your blog and I am so excited about it!!