Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Addiction

So, I have a pretty sweet job that my boss allows me to do homework or watch t.v. on Hulu/Netflix if there is nothing to do and no phone calls. I have tried bringing homework but its hard for me to read when there are other distractions, people talking to me and interrupting my reading so of course, being the t.v. junkie I am, I started to watch stuff on netflix. But once I got through the two good movies/shows they actually have on instant play I started looking through all the rejects to see if there was anything else that might distract me until work is over. Then I found Grey's Anatomy. Don't judge me, at least not yet. I have known quite a few people who really love this show. And Dr. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey) is one of the main characters, how can I pass that up? And I have always enjoyed medical shows so.....I took a leap and started with the first season. And now I am hooked. I am hooked to a show that has no morals, love triangles, drinking and too much drama! But I am also hooked to a show that has intriguing medical cases, sweet relationships (I am mostly referring to the patients in this area)and life lessons to be learned. Now you can judge me all you want. Moral of the story stick with reruns of Psych.

7 comments:

anitamombanita said...

haha...that's funny. I used to be a Grey's junkie too... but now I have a life... LOL... te iubesc!

RyGuy said...

Consider yourself judged.

Sarah Haynie said...

Can't you watch some of the classic old movies?????? My favorite thing to do. Netflicks has most of them. Try it = you might like it. Love you.

KinseyBug said...

Grandma I would love some references of good movies on netflix to watch:)

Stefani said...

Oh dear...you have fallen into the Grey's Anatomy trap... I used to love love love watching that show. It was really hard for me to give up (And I have to admit that I still ask for updates on what is going on from people who still watch it).

A show that I kind of like right now is Lie to Me. You can watch it on Hulu. The premise is intriguing, and I watch it here and there.

Unknown said...

Haha that's exactly how I got sucked in :)

KinseyBug said...

I love lie to me! It is my favorite...I have been going through withdrawals without that show.