Monday, May 2, 2011

Britt's Wedding

Clint and I just took the quickest trip ever to California. It started with us Driving through the night on Thursday to arrive in California in time for breakfast with Grandma Sarah and to get freshened up for the wedding. It was a fun, long and a beautiful day! It was like a high school reunion for me. I got to see so many of my old friends and catch up, it was so much fun. It made me realize how many great friends I had in high school and no matter how many years we don't see each other when we do its like no time passed. We got to spend time helping our niece Sammie with her birthday party and it was awesome. We had a lot of fun hanging out with Spencer and Amy and our sweet nieces. We got to see grandparents and get spoiled by them. Lets not forget the great dinners we had with Grandma Sarah at two of my favorite places, In-N-Out and Rock-N-Jennys (best sandwiches ever!!!!) We got to see our siblings in Santa Monica and adorable Ella and Ethan. Sadly, I did not get any pictures with our family, we were having too much fun and I forgot. But here are some from the wedding. The whole trip ended with us driving back through the night on Sunday and starting a whole new week of work and school, just gotta plow through it all and hope to recoup over the weekend!






2 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

So glad I was able to spend some time with you two. The wedding was so beautiful. I am sorry I missed Brittney singing at the reception. Love you!

Ben and Elena said...

I wish I could have been there! Britt looks so beautiful. I love her dress! Miss you, Kins!