Thursday, April 28, 2011

Celebrations=Tucanos

Clint and I had a great day today! We got our grades from Winter Semester today (never thought my grades would make a day great but life is full of surprises). We both were so happy that we ran to Tucanos between work and class (which was one hour) and we ate everything in thirty minutes to get me back in time for my class. It was pretty incredible, impressive and delicious! And in about twenty minutes we will be driving to California for Brittany's Wedding in the morning, I sure hope we make it in time:)

2 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

Congratulations on the grades and I am so glad you made it to California safely and in time for the wedding. Love you

Ben and Elena said...

I miss Tucano's! I wish they had one here in Austin! I can't wait to see how beautiful Brittany looked!