Saturday, September 1, 2012

Georgia's Peaches Part 1

I came back from my long trip to New York and Clint, being the thoughtful husband he is, surprised me with flowers, a poem and a romantic evening in Georgia! I am lucky to have married this wonderful man!
Then the Georgia adventures began...with tours and gallivanting around Atlanta.
Then we went camping in the breathtaking mountains to wake up and enjoy our adventure down the river!!! It was so much fun. I love rafting and it has been years since I have done it. We only got thrown out once...so a pretty good day!
I know this is way long past due but I am going to catch up on all of my blogging over the next couple of days...so get ready for a Clinsey Overdose! Love to you all!

2 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

I am so glad that you two had such a fun summer. The pics on the river look a bit scarry to your old grandma. Glad you were safe. Georgia looks like a fun place to visit. Love you so very much. Keep the pics coming.

Taryn Davis said...

Yay! It's about time for a Clinsey overdose.