Sunday, September 2, 2012

Georgia's Peaches Part 2

We went to Stoney Mountain, which was beautiful, and had the sweetest laser show and 4D show around!!!
Atlanta Temple, so amazing!
We then hit up Savannah on the HOTTEST weekend they had in years!!! Lucky us! We went on a spooky Ghost tour, which was rad and totally freaky.
Need I say more..
Hit up Tybee Island. Climbed the lighthouse and had a history lesson that neither of us were aware happened there. Pretty cool.
To cool off we rented a jet ski and enjoyed the view of Tybee Island from the ocean!
Getting ready for our late night dancing cruise along the river walk. Very beautiful...and surprisingly still very HOT even at midnight!
I got to babysit this adorable girl for a few weeks...and oh my goodness she just melted my heart!
Aquarium!
Atlanta Tennis Open.
We got to watch Roddick and Isner play...a great game!
We spent a weekend in Helen, GA in an amazing hotel with our own private deck and everything!
Little did I know that Helen was a town that loved Christmas all year round! My dream come true!
We went swimming at our hotel and were racing when clint swam right into my foot and got a bloody nose. Poor Fella
He is a tough guy, bounced back in no time for a cute picture after the injury.
Starting a long and adventurous hike to Tallulah Gorge. We don't own a nice waterproof camera so we bought an old school disposable one..so these pictures don't do the nature (or clint and I) any justice to how beautiful it really was.
It was so amazing to go on this majestic hike, with literally no trail, and come to a swimming hole with built in water slide and all.
Clint's Aunt and Uncle took us out to dinner our last night with them. We are so grateful to his Georgia family for how generous they were and how kind. We have so many great memories with them!

4 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

Love the second installment of your summer in Georgia. Looks like so much fun and lots of beautiful country. Love you.n

Unknown said...

looks like fun! You will have to fill me on the East Coast living... We are heading to North Carolina in March so you will have to tell me what sights to see!

Taryn Davis said...

Holy cow! What didn't you guys do? :)

Vern said...

I'm always hearing about Tybee Island. I think I need to go there. You guys are adorable.