Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I've Heard It Both Ways

So, a lot has happened. Clint started his new job, which has its pros and cons, like any job..We both got callings in our Church. Clint teaches Young Men and I am the Young Women's President. Pretty exciting stuff. We have made some friends and we have had a lot of adventures already. These Adventures include Jack and Sharmon visiting, Celebrating my Birthday Month and Clint's Birthday Month. We are both the Big Ol' 25!! Can you believe it? We can't.

This cake was for a friend and it was my first attempt at a birthday cake, it went ok overall. The party was a lot of fun with lots of laughs! 
 We celebrated our 3rd anniversary on January 14th! Amazing! I am so incredibly grateful and blessed to have this husband of mine. We went out to a Tapas place and just embraced our love for each other. 
 My Birthday Month Bowling Trip! We both really love to bowl...never gets old! Clint just got a strike, perfect picture timing! 
 I did not get a strike but I was still having a good time...losing 
Birthday Month Shopping Spree with Clint, Jack and Sharmon! Wow...it was a great day for all of us! 
 Golfing trip with the fam-damily! Beautiful day! 
 My favorite part of golfing, driving the carts! 
 My Soul Mate and I enjoying Spring Time! 
After a long day in the sun we enjoyed a delicious meal at Longhorn Steakhouse and to continue the eating fest we also got Sushi and it was fabulous! 
 Mutual activity: It was a Fear Factor activity and MY team won even though Clint's team tried to cheat to beat us:) Still love him! 
 BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!! Clint got me a Kindle Touch and I love, love, love it! 
 Best Movie theatre ever! They have a restaurant IN the theatre and they serve you IN the theatre! My dream come true. 
 Delicious and a wonderful time together
 After a lot of searching we finally found our Italian Place that is fabulous and one of those cute family owned places
 General Conference faces...it was great to chill in our PJ's all weekend long! 
 Ghetto, Giant City Garage sale...can you say White Trash? People were selling Shampoo they bought at the store. Hilarious 
Our friends boys that we were chillin with during General Conference. We bought a helicopter and had a lot of fun flying it all around. 
 Another golfing trip for Clint's Birthday Month!! Another beautiful day with gorgeous trees blossoming! 
 Butterflies, everwhere
 Birthday trip to Florida! Again..Birthday Month! We make the most of our days of birth! 
 Sunset over the bridge, over the ocean
 I just had to get a picture of this, could not resist. 
 Delicious restaurant on the beach, I love the smell of the ocean air, so relaxing 
 Jacksonville had a lot of cool artwork along the street. 
 Man I have really missed the beach, so much! 
 Don't want to brag, but we had a great vacation... minus the sunburn

 Yummy, BRUNCH time! 
 Happy Birthday my husband, you are wonderful and I love you and I have no idea what I would do without you! 
To conclude our great vacation in Florida, we spent all day Saturday going to the movies and eating incredible food! As we drove back to reality Clint said "I want to go on vacation again." It does not take long for us to miss our play time! 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I am happy to see that you have settled into Georgia more! We miss you guys lots and I hope to see you soon. I am totally envious of the beach trip! Is it time for me to go on vacation yet? I think I am going to try and head to Wilmington to take Kaiden to the beach next week sometime... we will see if it happens!

Heather said...

I love that you've already had so many adventures in just 3 months! Love to you both!

SpencernAmy said...

I love the way you vacation! I like the plan the next one before the one I'm on is finished...so we have something to look forward to. Love you guys!

Sarah Haynie said...

I am a bit late because I have not checked the blogs lately but it looks like your birthday month was one incredible month. Love seeing all the pics. Keep up the good work posting all about "you" because I miss you and wish you were closer. Hugs.