Saturday, March 21, 2009

Did you know that....

I have the cutest nephew ever and a really awesome family!!!?? I didn't think so, so here are pictures to prove it!

Marshal and Sean making some pasta homemade all by themselves....and Sean is leaving us very shortly for his mission which is awesome! And Marshal wants to be a fireman when he grows up:)
Parker and Carver are playing on the same Club Basketball Team right now and they are the bombs!
A whole section reserved for Davis FANS!!!! And that is not even all of them in the pic..
A beautiful Mother (and father) and so of course they had a beautiful baby!
I just love him, can't you just see it haha
And let's not forget Roxy!
Can he be any cuter?! I think not!
I do not have anything of intelligence or deep to say I just love my family and our friends!!!!!!

6 comments:

Rachey said...

i love our family too!

Marshal said...

fireman eh. congratulations on poisoning everyone who reads this with lies

Sarah Haynie said...

I love your family too and there is no cuter baby that Liam. I am just dying to hold him. I understand that Rachel will be here in Escondido in June. I guess I have no choice but to wait. Love all the pictures and especially the Lion King Liam one of the family. LOL

Vern said...

That baby is so flippin' lucky. Oh, and congratulations on the fireman goals Marsh. You're going to be awesome! :)

Rachey said...

Why am I not seeing the lion king one on here?

KinseyBug said...

its not...it was one my side bar for a day or two maybe then i changed it