Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Thoughts

My thoughts....well one thing I have been thinking about a lot lately is basketball! The Jazz have been picking it up and playing well, and I am glad Boozer is back, but I have been really impressed with Millsap and think he should play more. The Cougars I am proud of but at the same time disappointed because they should have creamed Airforce! Airforce is the worst in the league and we almost lost to them! But its all good because we still won! Anyway, the basketball world for me is doing pretty good right now.

It was Parker's birthday today and it was so much fun....well for the most part. Parker for sure milked the "Birthday Card" as much as he could. Even to the point that when he would fart while sitting next to me I would get mad at him and his only reply was "Its my birthday!" Haha wouldn't make a difference if it wasn't his birthday though he would still do it. It is weird thinking that he is 15 now! I remember when he was a baby and I would hold him while he fell asleep in my arms and now he is a teenager almost old enough to drive.

Today we got to see some of God's creations that brought a lot of happiness into my heart. Our family went to our neighbor's farm to see the lil lambs and new baby goats. They were so sweet and adorable! When the kids (term for baby goat) cry they actually sound like real babies. And they are just really nice and even cuddle with you. It was a great Sunday activity to go experience the beauty of birth and of animals and of nature in general.

"My profession is to always find God in nature."
~Henry David Thoreau





4 comments:

Rachey said...

So cute, I hope we get to see them when we are out there.

Sarah Haynie said...

Kinsey: I love the feelings I got when I read your thoughts. Wish I could have been there to experience the babies of the farm. Brings back memories when I was on the ranch. You are a very special young lady. LOL

Travis and Liz said...

I showed Kaitlyn the pictures of the baby goats and she kept on saying WOW, it was so cute! It sounds like things are going great!

KinseyBug said...

Haha...that is so adorable, you must tell Kaitlyn though that every time I look at pictures of her on your blog I think the same thing about her! I need to see you guys one of these days it has been too long!