Sunday, March 1, 2009

P-Town Fun

This last weekend was a very memorable and exciting one that I had to share it with everyone.....For those of you who may not have as exciting of a life you are welcome to live vicariously through me:) It all started with Friday night (pan to a dream like state) Taryn, Natalie, Jason, Cody and I partied with Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer......we took a trip back to the early 90's.


One thing I hate about the whole blog thing, my pics always come up out of order....so here is my weekend pics not in any order


It's Hammer time babay! He still has got the moves and he also has a 13 yr. old son who is a most excellent dancer.

Outside waiting in line to get in. Leather is so coming back!
Ice Ice Baby! We were so close to stage it was rad, but that also meant a lot of pushing and trying to keep yourself from being stepped on and pushed over. It was so worth it though.
Hammer and his crew
This is us driving to the concert (it was suppose to be the first pic but what can you do)
This is suppose to be the last picture but this is one of me and my pals playing rock band with Charles Abuo!!! For those of you who dont know he is a BYU basketball player. He is awesome!
Still Rockin out!
We all look really good for 8 in the morning after camping out on cold concrete and getting very few hours of sleep.
Starting the morning with Rock band is way fun! It was so so cold, you can tell from everything I am wearing and the gloves even. The things College students do for good seats at a Basketball game!
Just a few of us in the morning not wanting to get up because it is so freezing. This was suppose to be the first pic of this lil area so here is the story. Students dont have reserved seating with their sports passes we only have a reserved area so first come first serve....we were playing Utah on Sat so everyone wanted a really good seat to the game that we were for sure going to win; in order to do that we had to sacrifice the warmth and comfort of a bed but the memories made were so worth it.
Conclusion: BYU beat Utah by 13 points!!!!! The whole student Section was not as fired up as usual since everyone was so tired from camping the night before and as a result staying up watching movies and playing until about 4 or 5 but we still won! I also WON a $10 gift card to Costa Vida, which I already used:) Last but not least I made it onto the jumbotron after 3 years of hard hard work to get on I finally made it for about 10 seconds! It was incredible! I am going to be the next Pamela Anderson, Baywatch here I come!

6 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

I must have missed something in college. I never did anything like this. Sounds crazy and fun. However I would rather have been doing it in 80 degree weather. Also, what is jumbotron???? I need help because I am old. LOL

KinseyBug said...

It is the big screen they have at sporting events.

Travis and Liz said...

I love the pics, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Also i loved your outfit for the concert that was so hot!!!! I need to get me some of those leather pants.

RyGuy said...

What is this nonsense about Pamela Anderson?

KinseyBug said...

Liz, I would for sure encourage the purchase of leather pants....they are awesome!!! Ryan, didn't you know that is how Pamela Anderson got her start...? Some agent saw her on a jumbotron and then its all history.

Rachey said...

that was me, not ry. count me as one person who hopes you are never anywhere close to being the next p.a. lol