Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My little buttercup, has the sweetest smile

I know I have been MIA lately on my Blog but I have good reason. I am in school full-time, working part-time, planning a wedding and trying to keep my sanity. Cause enough to not blog for a couple of weeks, I think so. Just a heads up that I really probably wont be around here for the next little while as I try to keep life under control and organized. I will make sure to post pics up whenever possible, because lets face it, most people enjoy the pictures more than my silly comments and rants anyway. Peace!

4 comments:

SteveSteve said...

silly kinsey, thinking engagement and sanity can coexist...

Ben and Elena said...

But in a few weeks things will calm down and then we will go to lunch! Ahh! Can't wait!

KinseyBug said...

Come on steve, a girl can dream....

Sarah Haynie said...

I have missed you so much. I will take the pictures being posted until after the wedding. Miss you much.