Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break!

This was our first trip together and it was pretty much perfect!! I had a wonderful time with Clint (like I always do) and I loved getting to know all of his family and meeting new siblings and nieces. It was a great Thanksgiving and I decided what I am most thankful for are my family and the values they taught me and love that I feel from all of them....and I am grateful to be marrying into a family that is very similar to mine and that welcomed me with open arms without even knowing me. I am very blessed!

Da Plane

Nice Walk and Park

Karaoke Night....Don't Break My Heart:)

2nd place is good too...

The Winning team of the Turkey BOWL!


Our Day at Alcatraz



I am so so excited for Christmas..Favorite Season/Holiday EVER!

His Wonderful Family

3 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Clint and his family. I am so very happy for you. Love Grandma Sarah

Rachey said...

I like Clint's haircut and I'm glad you had a good trip.

Travis and Liz said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great trip. You guys are so cute together!