Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

It is Christmas Break now so that means my blog will be lagging posts and then following that my wedding comes up quick....so don't expect too much out of me:) I hope everyone has a great Christmas, I know I will, it is my favorite season/holiday of the year. I just love all the decorations and spirit and love felt during this time of the year!!! So, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I love you all!

PS for those of you expecting a Christmas Card this year from my family I should let you know that they think my engagement card counts. Better Luck Next Year!

Ok..So, I have one more thing to say, I just watched the movie Christmas Shoes and bawled the whole time. Everyone should watch it! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Rachey said...

You are awesome

Travis and Liz said...

Merry X-Mas to you and I hope wedding plans are going great, we are so excited for you! Lov ya