Monday, January 11, 2010

3 Days....

There are only three days left till my wedding. For those of you who do read my blog (all four of you)I am sorry to have left you hangin' with not much to read or many pictures to look at. For any who have planned a wedding, been in school full-time and working part-time you might understand my lack of blogging. This week I am just trying to get all my school work done, still trying to unpack and organize our lovely apartment, pack for honeymoon, visit some friends and last minute details for the wedding....but it will all work out. No matter how busy this week is and the stress that can come with it (did I mention it is suppose to snow this week) none of it matters to me.

I am just so excited to be marrying Clint and sealed to him for eternity. Since he got back to Utah after break we have had so much fun together and enjoyed getting stuff for our place and thinking about our future together. But mostly we just enjoy being together no matter what it is we are doing. I am marrying the right man for me and that is one of the greatest blessings I could ever ask for.

4 comments:

Jenny Dunn said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you, and I'm glad you finally updated your blog :)

Vanessa said...

wooohoooo!

Katie said...

three days! woot woot. i am so excited.

Sarah Haynie said...

So very happy for you and can't wait to celebrate your very special day. Clint is awesome and I hope to get to know him better. Love you and am so proud of you!