Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update!

Most of you probably did not think I would have been blogging on my honeymoon....neither did I:) But good news, Clint is 100% better, which is so nice because it was horrible seeing him so sick and weak. Even better news....I didn't get sick!!! MIracle, I think yes. We are back to the grind and going to school and work again. It has been a lot of fun I am just hoping we will have time this weekend to really get our apartment situated and organized. I will put up some pics from the honeymoon, no worries all
G-Rated, once I get a free moment which could be awhile (our apartment is really messy)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

"no worries G-rate" hahahah Love it. and I love you!

Sarah Haynie said...

Glad that you are both well. Hurry with the apartment so we can see the beautiful wedding pictures. LOL

RyGuy said...

awkward

Vern said...

I still can't believe he got so sick on your wedding night. At least he was in good shape during the festivities! You have the rest of your life to catch up on the honeymoon but you only get one reception. :) It was a blast, by the way!

Anonymous said...

just because you got married doesn't mean you can post not g-rated pictures. geesh kins ;)

welcome to the married club. now come visit me again, remember, you said you'd come back with no friends and just a husband...well looky here....