Friday, January 15, 2010

Wedding--Jan 14, 2010

Here are some pictures from the wedding...just a few that my sister took and they are incredible! Some of you, or all of you, are probably wondering why I would waste time blogging on my honeymoon. Well, it is simple. Since early this morning (after spending the night doing our homework, cleaning off our car and eating at 1 am because we were starving, Clint has been very, very sick. At one point I found him in the fetal position groaning on the floor. So, here I am blogging as he sleeps and enjoying our amazing condo in Park City, alone:) Eh well, makes for a good story right:) I am officially Kinsey Lauren Ward, pretty awesome!




9 comments:

Candy Eash said...

Congratulations! You looked beautiful! Hope Clint gets well soon. :)

Anonymous said...

kins! you look SO BEAUTIFUL! i'm in love with your dress. wish i could have been there xoxo

tell clint to feel better! poor guy!

Katie said...

i also loved your dress! loved it! you were so beautiful! aren't weddings just so fun!

Carly said...

That is the best dress ever!!!
I hope your wedding was great!!
Have fun being married next thing you know you will be having a baby like davi and i!!! how fun!!

Anne Steenblik said...

You are GORGEOUS! And the two of you look so happy together. We are so thrilled for the Wards. Can't wait to see more pictures!

LOVE YOU!

Sarah Haynie said...

Thanks for the pictures. Sorry you had time to do blogging but I hope Clint is better soon. You looked beautiful and I was so happy for you and proud of the two of you. Love you so much!

Rachel said...

These pictures are so lovely. What a beautiful wedding!

Natalie said...

Amazing. You both looked perfect and so so so happy.

-Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, your dress is GORGEOUS! Where is it from? I've been looking for something similar down in Melbourne Australia! x