Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Crazy Dreams...

I need to preface this post with the knowledge that Clint has been really sick the past week and constantly drugged with NyQuil or DayQuil. I have discovered that this has caused him to talk all night long (in his sleep given) but unlike Erin and my Sis I can never understand a word he says. He is just mumbling to himself. A couple times I tried talking to him and see if he was ok and all I get back is gibberish. The craziest thing happened two nights ago. I woke up because of Clint's snoring (which has started also since he has been sick) and decided to cuddle up next to him...as I put my arms around him he suddenly pushes me off of him and almost off the bed. "How Dare You try and cuddle with me while I slumber"...so he did not say that but he should have cuz that is how it felt.

Right after I was kind of scared and cuddled up by my lonesome on my side of the bed. To my surprise Clint woke up suddenly, looked at me "Are you ok?" He looked so worried and he knew he did something wrong. I looked at him just to ask what he was dreaming about. Apparently he was fighting someone and took it out on me. I guess we should cut back on our 24 watching. Either that or cut back on that NyQuil!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I totally understand! and we most definitely do need to hang out!

RyGuy said...

I think you should add a burrito to the right-before-bed menu. Burrito AND Nyquil, that'll be some messed up dreams. Also, you sleep in the same bed?... TMI!

Taryn Davis said...

Ha! That's hysterical. Nuff said.

Sarah Haynie said...

Hope Clint gets well soon! Until he does, you might want to consider some protective gear while you are sleeping. (helmet, etc.) Very funny! LOL

Rachey said...

What happened to the post about your game? How did it go? Did you lose and that's why the post is no longer here?