Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Life

My life has been so crazy lately...between Clint being sick and me being sick very little housework has gotten done. But the most important thing for me right now is my special education application which I have finally completed and will be turning in in one hour and I cannot wait for it to be out of my hands. I am already anticipating the answer. I wish I had more to post about but my life has been filled with school and work lately. But for your entertainment another story from Clint.

Clint: Have you ever been in jail?
Me: (mind you this was at like 4 in the morning) No, have you?
Clint: No, I had a dream you were in jail for 23 months.
Me: *gasp* 23 months, that is a long time (kinda messing with him cuz he was so out of it)
Clint: I know! (the sound of sweet snoring he had fallen back to sleep)

You think he would have asked me the jail question before we got married, what if I had said yes...deal breaker???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaron and clint should have a sleepover. and we should video tape it. i'm think they'd have a ball, chatting it up through sleep talking.

Savanna said...

Kinsey: Special education? That is AWESOME. I am in the middle of a period where I'm developing serious respect for special educators. Sometimes I think it would be more rewarding than regular educating. Good luck!!!

Rachey said...

Clint, did Kinsey ever tell you why she REALLY REALLY quit facebook? This is probably a question you should have asked before marriage as well, it might have something to do with her prison time.

Ben and Elena said...

Hahaha, tell Clint not to worry, I have crazy dreams ALL the time.

Natalie said...

LOVE the new header on your blog. Your picture is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Vern said...

I'd like to have a slumber party with Clint and Rachel. I'll bring the popcorn if you'll provide the tape recorder. Deal?

KinseyBug said...

I am down...I have some stories I could share about rachel too when I used to share a room with her. I just can't escape sleep talkers.