Monday, February 1, 2010

Picture Post

Honeymoon Pictures. After Clint was done with the stomach flu we had a great two days together and spent it eating at delicious places, skiing and walking around downtown Park City. It was such a wonderful time and I love making memories with my husband!







I am blessed with the most adorable nephew ever!


A very quick trip to my old home...ESCONDIDO!! We played some tennis at my old highschool before enjoying a beautiful day at the beach with our familia's!!




I love him so so so much!


Just want to point out what an awesome sport Emily is....PLaying V-Ball and pregnant. She is my hero!






The Three beautiful ladies who made the open house happen and amazing! We had such a great time and I loved seeing everyone that I loved in Cali!



He is a first timer and wanted a picture. Love going to the grandparents and eating fresh fruit! It was an incredible trip!

6 comments:

Rachey said...

Kinsey, it needs to be said, that picture of you me and mom isn't doing any of us any favors. It needs to be removed stat!

Love ya:)

KinseyBug said...

I totally thought the same thing...but I didnt want you to think I forgot about us. I love you and mom but we need to work on our pics.

<3

Katie said...

kinsey!

1. i love your blue and white dress. 2. you cut bangs and they look fabulous. 3. i am jealous you went to the beach. and 4. i need to see you more often.

love you!

Natalie said...

I wanted to comment on your bangs too. I see someone already beat me to it. They look SO good! I'm so jealous. It makes me want to cut mine.

LOVE YOU. :)

Vanessa said...

It was such a treat seeing you down here. If only they had a high speed railway from here to Salt Lake....we'd be set:)

Vern said...

Everything about this post makes me homesick. Go Eagles!