Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Halloween Month!

I have not posted in awhile and thanks to Taryn's request I am finally getting around to it. I am not sure what to write about, that is why I have not posted in a while. I guess I could give a run down of our life. Clint is still working at a referee for BYU football and basketball intramurals. He is working just as hard as ever in school and will be applying for the business program and accounting program during winter semester. He is awesome, he always cleans the dishes and takes me out for fun dates on the one night a week we have together. I am really lucky to have a guy who as soon as he has a break calls me and tries to spend that time with me.

As for me, I have two jobs right now. Job #1 I am a research assistant in the Special Ed Program. This job does not require many hours, at least not enough to feed us for a week. So, that is why I got job #2 which is also a research job but this one has a real shift every week where I work nine hours a week and get paid $12 an hour! One of the best paying jobs I have ever had. And then I have one other job and that is picking up things here and there to make extra cash, mostly babysitting for a weekend while the parents go on a trip to SLC! Oh, and my school work is very time consuming but I am slowly getting closer to graduation and that makes me happy.

Our life is busy, but simple, chaotic, but lovely, all over the place, but our favorite place is home with each other. That is the life of the Ward Family. Pretty thrilling huh?

3 comments:

Rachey said...

Two things

1. You might want to clarify that it is 12 an hour or it really seems like you are getting ripped off, ha ha.

2. You referred to yourselves as the Ward family...that was weird to read.

Taryn Davis said...

Thanks for the post Kins :)

Sarah Haynie said...

Love your update. It is so fun to read about what you and Clint are doing, even though it is a bit chaotic right now. The research jobs sound interesting. Love you and thanks for the update.