Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Winter Slippers

Clint has some really awesome slippers that my Mama got for him last Christmas and I love them just as much as he does....In the last three weeks I think I have been wearing them more than he has. Last night we go to Target to shop like I love to do and he goes off on his own and we meet up again and while I am babbling about some clothes I was thinking about getting he has his hands behind his back and then WHAM! Slippers that are cute and comfortable like his but they are my size and not his!!! I am so excited and I love them so much that i have only taken them off to sleep. I just wanted to share this joyous moment with everyone, that is how excited I am. I have a great husband, surprises me in heber and now these....I am a pretty lucky gal:)


5 comments:

SpencernAmy said...

Those are too cute to just be worn around the house!

Katie said...

i have the same mocs from target in the lighter color. i got them a couple years ago and i love that they keep bringing them back year after year. i love them!

Vanessa said...

how romantic:)

Heather said...

Super cute. And how sweet of Clint. Also, there has been a miracle in Santa Monica. Your brother made curry for us and Chris LOVED it (he's even pickier than Clint on stuff like that). It's a major breakthrough. We love Christian more than ever now.

KinseyBug said...

I guess I am going to have to get that recipe for Christian and hope it has the same affect on Clint. I went and got Indian the other day with a girlfriend and when I got home clint was like "what is that smell, its so gross" and it was me. he told me to burn my clothes haha hater