Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkins!

Clint and I had a very busy and eventful weekend! I went to babysit some kids up in Heber on Thursday and Clint stayed and worked in Provo but then surprised me on Saturday! It was the sweetest thing and made me so incredibly happy to see him on that doorstep. One of the best surprises ever (the second best was when he surprised me in Provo after I ran my first and last marathon, he was supposed to be in Salt Lake City but came back down to see me and congratulate me on finsihing!!) Anyway, little tangent, but we spent the evening with the kids carving pumpkins, eating dinner and chilling with my familia for a little bit.

Last night we went to Clint's Aun's house and had dinner and carved pumpkins again with them and had a splendid evening. It was so wonderful to spend some time together and with our loved ones. Here are some pictures of our awesome pumpkin carving skills! And I cant wait to dress up and celebrate Halloween this weekend!




4 comments:

SpencernAmy said...

Awesome pumpkins!

RyGuy said...

Gotta hand it to you, pretty good pumpkins. This year, our pumpkins will be done with a red sharpie and Mr. Potato Head pieces.

Rachey said...

That really is some good pumpkin carving. I carve the same pumpkin every time, although we haven't actually done them for a couple of years, I know, we are boring.

Taryn Davis said...

Nice job! I love pumpkin carving!