Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy Eights!

Once again I have been tagged but for another game....thanks Katie:) Well, here it goes:

8 Favorite Movies (really how can you choose favorites for this, these are just the first 8 that came to my mind)
1. Once
2. Les Choristes
3. Dumb and Dumber
4. Sleepless in Seattle
5. Preacher's Wife
6. Beauty and the Beast
7. Hot Rod
8. It's a Wonderful Life

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Woke up and thought I was going to be late for church and then realized my clock got set ahead an hour by accident....no idea how.
2. Went to church
3. Read and finished the book Eclipse
4. Ate dinner with my group out here in Romania
5. Had a group meeting
6. Tried to talk to my family on skype with little success.
7. Updated my blog and emailed friends
8. Went to bed early!!!

8 Things I Look Forward To Doing
1. Holding Stefan at the hospital
2. Playing with my kids at Dancu
3. Thanksgiving Dinner
4. Reading the last book of the Twilight series
5. Giving gifts to the people and kids out here that I just love!
6. Spending the Holidays with my family
7. Watching Christmas movies with my family
8. Going on a no sugar diet with my Mom after the holidays and being able to run outside again!!

8 Favorite Restaurants (again is it really possible to choose only 8)
1. Medina's (mexican food in Franktown, Co and I am not sure if I spelled it right)
2. In-n-Out
3. Guru's
4. Spud's
5. Bombay House
6. Thai place in San Marcos, Ca (the name has slippe my mind)
7. Veranda inn
8. Red Robin (unlimited fries...yay)/Nielsen's Frozen Custard..so what I have 9

8 Things On My Wish List
1. For all my kids in Romania to grow up healthy and strong and be able to go to school!!
2. To be able to come back to Romania someday
3. Visit my Sister and the Baby for a couple of weeks
4. Have the best Christmas ever with my family
5. Get a scholarship
6. Get accepted into Grad School somewhere cool
7. Spend a New Year's Eve in New York
8. For Katie's blood clot to go away!

Well, that's all Folks!! I tag Grandma and Grandpa Davis, Aunt Kristy, Mom, and Liz, Good luck and again thanks Katie, I miss you tons! Get better soon!!!

7 comments:

michelle said...

Hey, don't commit me to another sugar fast when I haven't finished this one yet!

KinseyBug said...

Ok fine...but I did commit you to the tagging thing so it is your turn:)

Rachey said...

Medina's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, I miss that place.

P.S. Nattaya's Thai

P.P.S. Hot Rod? Ha ha. It is a pretty funny movie though, I love Andy Samberg.

Travis and Liz said...

Hey thanks for tagging me!! It might take me a couple days to do what you asked because Kaitlyn keeps me really busy but I will do it eventually. It looks like things are going great there, Love ya

Anonymous said...

Let's be real, I can never take the time to come up with 8, so how about one or two per category? And Grandpa would take so long pondering over his answers we would never finish the details on the house! Here goes:
Movies: Exodus, Paul Newman
Yesterday: Mixed proper color stucco to fill the holes where we removed the scaffolding pins
Look Forward to: Buying a better travel trailer in case we need to live in it after an earthquake :)
Retaurants: Thai, Mexican, Italian!
Wish List: World Peace (Miss Congeniality!)

Rachey said...

I hope you aren't grumpy tomorrow.

KinseyBug said...

Well...the test results will determine that so hope for the best:)