Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am back in the USA

Just in case you did not know yet I am back in the States safe and sound. It is kind of a weird adjustment but I am enjoying being with my family so much!!! I got to eat lots of delicious food last night with my girls last night, got to help decorate the tree with my mom, listen to lots of christmas music, drink egg nog, just love all the time I have spent with my family. I have also come back to my "new home" in Heber, UT! 

You know you live in Heber when you go for a short run and see over twenty deer running through the street, along the streets and even sometimes right next to you....I mean I know they prance so gracefully and I run so heavily it is not like they had to try and show me up or something. So rude! 

4 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

Good Morning: Mom told me that you were home. Call me when you have time. I know that you are just adjusting to being home and want to spend time with the family. Erin, Aaron and Spencer spent the night here last night and are flying to Salt Lake today for Grandpa Harbetsen's funeral. I need to start breakfast. Love you so much and can't wait to sit with you and see all your pictures and hear all your stories. Love, GS

Rachey said...

I really could have used some background music on this post, "Born in the USA" would have sounded great blasting on my work comp.

KinseyBug said...

Well, I would but there have been some complaints about the music so you will just have to use your imagination:)

RyGuy said...

Ya deer can be really graceful. You...not so much.