Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day!

Since I have been home I have been adjusting back to this life after I got used to Romania and my life there. It has been nice to be back with the family though and see my friends. Derek made a special trip to Heber on Saturday so we could just have a day of fun! It was awesome! Except for when Parker and Derek gained up against me during the snowball fight. 

No Snow Day is complete without the baking of sugar cookies and decorating and then eating them while watching the old school Frosty the Snowman cartoon. 
This is our snowman Stewy......pretty cool guy oh and then there is Derek, he is almost as cool as our Stewy. 
Sledding! We still have yet to find an awesome sledding hill! 
Parker just giving Derek a nice gift of snow in the face...so sweet 
This was not a part of our snow day activities but I thought everyone would just like to know that the coolest cousins in the world have once again been reunited and still love each other so much! 
Merry Christmas Everyone! 

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

who's Derek?

KinseyBug said...

Didn't you hear, I'm engaged! haha jk he is just a really good friend from High school...Derek Hodges, his family is in Felicita ward.

Rachey said...

You just had to rub it in! Still now snow here, just a sad Christmas on its way without any white.

KinseyBug said...

Oh but rachel it cant be sad for you because you have the best christmas present ever on its way!!!!! My lil nephew:) So, you win the best Christmas by far!

Drago Family said...

Love to see what's going on in your life. Stumbled across your blog from Vanessa's. Miss ya!

Vern said...

Awwww, I love BOTH of those girls there at the end!

Rachey said...

your blog has died