Saturday, December 6, 2008

Craciun Fericit!!!!

This may come as a surprise to some of you but I am not one to really blog and when I say that I mean it in the sense of having witty or deep thoughts to share. Rather I just post up a bunch of pictures to share the story of my life with everyone so here it is:

Our two friends Mary and Alexandra were baptized Friday night...it was incredible!

I love the awkward baptism pictures where everyone has to stand with their hands to their side....haha
Friday was out last night with our kids that live in an apartment 30 mins away so we took them their christmas gifts and I have never seen happier kids. Saying good-bye was really hard but I know that these gifts will leave a little part of us with them. I love them!


Iulia!!!!!
These are the toys we got for the orphanage from the donations we recieved....so anyone who donated thank you so so much! And no worries there is still money left that we are putting to good use!!! I love Christmas! And I know it is a pretty sweet hat huh?!

4 comments:

melissa said...

Oh my gosh you guys have a couch in the Buc apartment!!!! I'm so jealous. :)
Loved seeing Madelin and Iulia in those pictures. Mary and Alexandra look great in their baptism outfits. I'm so happy for them.

Thanks so much for sharing all this!
I can't believe you guys are almost done. (I was in the group right before you)

Katie said...

Mary and Alexandra got baptized!!! That is sooo sweet! Awwwww... I miss you guys and all of the cute kids!

Sarah Haynie said...

Thanks Kinsey for giving those kids some Christmas toys and mostly your love. Be safe coming home. Love you so much and call me when you get home and have a minute. Love, GS

Rachey said...

Love the hat, and everything else.