Monday, June 22, 2009

How Old Do I Look??

I was lucky enough to fly out to Texas and have the best time ever with our Texas cousins (more to come on that) but I thought I would share a lil story to give everyone a chuckle. So, I was feeling pretty good getting on to the plane because for the first time ever I actually dressed lets say more "mature" and had my hair done and even wore make up on the plane, in hopes of I am not sure. I guess I was just hoping to be that person you see walking through the airport that you say "why would she get looking so good just to fly?" Or "I bet she looks like that everyday." Well, my esteem was flying high and I sat down, buckled up and got my "mature" book out to read and everything (oh did I mention that I was sitting in an Exit Row) anyway, the Flight Attendant comes up to me and says "excuse me, are you older then 12?" I look at her and say "why yes, I am actually 21." Her face was pretty priceless as she walked away and did not look me in the eye later when she asked if I wanted cookies or peanuts.

5 comments:

Katie said...

hahahaha! so funny!

Marshal said...

little on its ok. we cant all look mature :/

Sarah Haynie said...

Lucky you! If I was on the exit row they would ask me if I was young enough to sit there. I think I would have to move. Next time go funky and see what happens. Maybe you look more mature funky and more "trying to look mature" all dressed up. I love you either way.

Rachey said...

this is hilarious

KinseyBug said...

It is funny to all of you but to me I am scarred for life......until I am 30 and look like I am 20 then I will be very happy and fulfilled:)