Monday, June 15, 2009

What I do during relief society....

During Relief Society I was holding a new baby (3 weeks) and just watching her being cute. She did something, that I noticed wtih Liam too, that very often she would be looking at absolutely nothing, just up at the ceiling, and all of a sudden a huge smile would appear on her face. It got me wondering what are they smiling at? For me I like to think they are smiling at angels or someone maybe from beyond the veil. Babies are still so innocent and close to the spirit world that it would not surprise me that they can still see and feel it. SO, next time you hold a little baby in your arms just think they are in a way a connection to our Heavenly Father and to that perfect and wonderful world we are all working towards returning to. It is incredible!

2 comments:

Vern said...

I think the baby was smiling at ME. Didn't you see me there?

KinseyBug said...

And you didn't say hi....you are moving down on my list of favorite aunts...i'm just sayin:)