Sunday, August 16, 2009

Do you know this man......



I DO!!! Because today sitting outside of Christian and Emily's place (that is after they got pushed into their pool) Emily spotted the famous CSI Miama Cop!!!! I followed him for a few feet to confirm our suspicions and turned to head back to the apartment in excitement while Taryn and Natalie confirmed to stalk him. My favorite part of the whole experience was when Emily came up to me and was like "hey guys, hey guys...do you know the guy who does the (makes his famous look) from CSI? He just walked by!" her impression of Horatio was classic:) Good times!

4 comments:

Marshal said...

"He is a liar. I just don't know what the lie is yet"


your so luckkky

Sarah Haynie said...

You must be on your way to Hawaii! Glad this mystery man started your trip with a little excitement. Have a great time. LOL

Rachey said...

The sunglasses, oh the sunglasses. I would love to see Emily do that.

Vanessa said...

Nice....uh Hawaii?