Monday, August 31, 2009

Hawaii Part 1

The beginning of our long adventure....it was suppose to start at 7:00 am but we all know that really means 7:30 or 8:00. We tried to take a picture with all of us "girls" in it but then realized that we were all too tired and nasty looking that no picture would please us..so a picture of the road was taken to become a reminder of that long and boring drive. Scratch that, drives with Taryn, Natalie, Kristen and I are never boring. Always filled with laughter and jokes and lots and lots of singing!



Kristen was like a lil kid on Christmas morning when she saw the pool at Christian's and Emily's place. She could not resist jumping in and testing out her awesome goggles.



Christian could not resist throwing Emily into the pool in all of her clothes....little did he know she has a better grip then he thought as he went down with her.



So in love:)



Good Bye Provo and Hello Paradise!!!!



My rad cousin Erin...I love her and it was so fun to spend time with her in the place she has been living for the past six years!!



First day in the sun, yes we are all pretty white but no worries by the end we were looking fine;) Left to Right Alisa, Natalie, Kristen, Taryn and Kinsey!



The last time I saw water this blue was in Rarotonga. It brought back a lot of sweet memories for me living in an incredible place like that for a few months of my young life.



This is only the beginning but I do not have time to do it all in one sitting....so stand by for more to come.

4 comments:

Vern said...

What the h*** are you doing in Hawaii? Aren't you supposed to be a poor college student? Sheesh.

KinseyBug said...

That is exactly what my mom said....and I was a poor college student before Hawaii and now I am even poorer:( But memories are priceless, at least that is what all the commercials say.

Travis and Liz said...

What!!! I want to go! It looks like fun!!!

KinseyBug said...

Go liz...it is so so fun! We should have our next family reunion there:)