Monday, August 10, 2009

Finals Week

Finals week is back again my life. I cannot wait for the day when this week will not be present in my life anymore but for now that means I attempt to spend countless hours studying for my tests and finishing up final projects and papers etc. It also means I don't eat as much because I tend to forget when I am stressed or really busy but when I do it is always something healthy like fast food or take out. I must say that this week though has started itself out nicely with spending the morning Boating with the fam (including Taryn and Brianne)! So fun! Speaking of which, that reminds me...Taryn is back and it is great to have my best friend back in my life. As we thought back it has been a year now since we have really spent time together. I don't know why but we both keep leaving Utah to do other exciting things but we are finally back together to have the most incredible Senior Year of College known to anyone! Random Blog Post....I think yes! This tends to happen though when you are looking for a distraction from your studying.

6 comments:

michelle said...

Good luck on those finals. I guess you can look forward to the day when you finally get that college degree and can go sell t-shirts in the bahamas!

KinseyBug said...

Hahaha....that is the only thing keeping me going:)

Rachey said...

Ryan always writes his best blogs during finals

Sarah Haynie said...

Love your randomness!!!!! LOL

Natalie said...

Love the post. Way to study today. You're not home right now and that's probably a good thing. But I still miss you. :\

KinseyBug said...

yeah I am at the lib and not a fan of it.