Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grandma Verla's Bike

I was so lucky in inherit my Grandma Verla's bike and I totally love it! I ride it everywhere and anywhere possible. It has been kept in great condition, Grandpa says that is because after falling once Grandma refused to ride it ever again. But for me the cool part is riding the bike and feeling like I have a part of my Grandma with me all the time and I hope she knows how much I am enjoying it.....when I ride it my thoughts are turned to her and my other grandparents that I have been blessed with in my life. I am the luckiest!

3 comments:

RyGuy said...

Fun bike, I'm all about 'em!

KinseyBug said...

You were my inspiration....

Matt Heder said...

I think that is the exact bike i gave the girl that will not be named for christmas. Seriously the exact one