Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Subway Report

I am outraged at Subway!! I went in today to get my usual 6 inch Turkey Sub with all kinds of deliciousness on it and was on Cloud 9...that is until I got to the register and realized they are charging me over 7 BUCKS for a 6 inch with a drink! Ridiculous, I think YES! I remember the days I could get my sandwich, two cookies and a drink all for $5. What happened? Not only are their prices out of my poor college student budget but they gypped me on the veggies. 3 olives really? Since when did olives get expensive. Needless to say Subway has become one of those places on my list that I can only go to if it is for a special occasion, which lets face it, is pathetic and sad.

5 comments:

Jenny Dunn said...

oh little kinsey- how i love you.

KinseyBug said...

haha thanks Jenny...we need to go to the international buffet:)

Natalie said...

i second the I buffet.

Rachey said...

Maybe the on campus one just costs more cause that does sound really expensive, they have their commercials all the time for the five dollar foot longs, I guess you just need to figure out what those our.

Any eating out is out of our budget at this point, but the good thing about it is that we now have more fun with the food we make at home, tonight I made pizza, whole wheat dough (99 cents at Trader Joes) pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese and fresh tomato diced on top...mmm, I want another piece.

Sorry, that was really long.

KinseyBug said...

haha...leave it to rach to give me a new recipe to try out. It sounds delish! I want one too!!!

PS it was not on campus:( LAME