Thursday, October 15, 2009

What I learn in my Personal Finance Class....

My Personal Finance class is a little bit over an hour long...usually I take notes, look at other people's blogs, if the Professor is lucky I will make a comment or even just observe all the other students in lecture. Today was different. I was on a mission..duh duh duh....a mission to change the background of my blog! I was so excited, I found a really cute background that I loved and thought oh this will only take me away from lecture for about 5 mins to change. Well, lets just say 1 hour and a Computer Guru (Blake) later my background is VOILA!!! You better say you like it....please say you like it.

3 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

Okay, Okay, . . . . . I like it . . . .:) . . . . LOL

Jenny Dunn said...

i like it. and i like you.

Natalie said...

Actually, I don't like it. I love it.