Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boating Season has Begun

PART 2

Clint's parents came into town for the family reunion but before we were lucky enough to spend a few days with them at my parents. Basketball was one of the many activities we enjoyed together.


We enjoyed time in the sun and in the water. This is Clint helping his Mama



Jack owning the tube!

Sunday game of Croquet

The art gallery in Midway....We all got to be put in a raffle but sadly none of us were picked.

Delish Pizzeria!



Parker showing off :)


Clint and Parker showing off, what a team.

Me trying to not get thrown off....

5 comments:

Vern said...

Jealous, jealous, and waaaaay jealous.

Rachey said...

Ryan came downstairs this morning and said "I just made a mistake, I looked at Kinsey's blog." Aww, poor guy! I wish he was coming with me, but I still can't wait!

Marci Ward said...

I love the picture of the two of you looking at each other...so precious. Also, when can I come and visit? hee hee

Vanessa said...

I think we'll drive up this weekend.

SpencernAmy said...

We are definitely adding that to the next reunion itinerary! Looks SOOOO fun!