Saturday, July 31, 2010

Random Photos

Bowling with the hubby and cousin Dylan. THe bowling alley in Heber is pretty old school and has the best burgers and fries around.


Mom and Dad return dirty and tired after participating in the trek for their ward.

BBQ with friends, the only picture I got was of Clint and Michael cookin' burgers. Look at those studs!

Clint and I hiked the Y together for the first time, and the first time for both of us in years. It was such a beautiful hike but coming down killed our knees....maybe that is why both of us have not hiked it in awhile.




Most people save their cake for the 1 year anniversary but Clint and I decided that we wanted to enjoy our cake before it got too stale and we did. We even shared some with our neighbors. It was a really fun night together celebrating the past wonderful 6 months. It has been a 6 months filled with adventure, love, laughter (a lot) and great memories. I am so grateful that Clint and I are married and that we always have fun together. Like a good friend of mine once said "If you are going to lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you are going to drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away" (Will Smith).

3 comments:

Rachey said...

Be honest, you were just craving cake that night.

Vern said...

1) Cory and I did the same thing with our cake - we ate it on New Year's Eve. I still fantasize about it. (The cake, not necessarily NYE.)
2) When you say the Heber bowling alley has the best burgers and fries around, you mean, their better than the gas station's?
3) Your parents would have been hot pioneers. I think everyone would have fought over square dancing with them, but at the end of the night I think we all know they'd end up making out with just each other. Well, at least your mom would. :)

KinseyBug said...

The cake was really amazing, I am glad I am not alone in not waiting like the tradition, but lets face it I have never been very patient.

Kristy, come on you gotta give Heber more credit than that...and my Dad:) haha love the comments