Friday, July 23, 2010

Joes Valley

The (almost whole) Fandamily.....we missed marci and brent and the boys

Clint and Preston Cliff Jumping into the freezing water and holding hands for support...

Me jumping....the biggest shock of cold water in my life. It kinda looks like I'm sitting on the tree. Weird

Clint jumping solo this time

The water was really beautiful

Line dancing, here is Kristen showing off her moves....Clint and I were trying to follow her because we could not get it down.

Clint, Preston and I Dancing the night away


Sammy and Kensington caught the fish of the trip, so awesome!

Our awesome tent used for the first time, thanks Auntie Anita!!!!

Left over watermelon when we were packed up and ready to go, no worries, Jack, Sammy and I would not let it go to waste:)





TA DA!

2 comments:

Marci Ward said...

Yeah, I am so glad you have pictures!!

Marci Ward said...

OH...and I am so glad that I am not in that first one 8 months pregnant like the last family picture at Joes Valley!! YIKES! You guys are all looking pretty good!