Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Date Night

It has been awhile since Clint and I have been on a date and spent an evening with just the two of us (and when I say a while I mean two weeks but come on thats a long time). Last night we got to make up for lost time and it was awesome! We went and played laser tag at the ghetto place in Provo that has been here since the beginning of time. It was so much fun, the adrenaline of hiding and not knowing when I would get hit. It was awesome! Plus I got a better score then Clint and since I rarely beat him at anything that was the icing on the cake:) Then we drove around for about thirty minutes trying to decide what we wanted to eat for dinner. We compromised on Jimmy John's with fries from Burger Supreme. Delicious, healthy and a balanced meal. Then we spent the evening cuddling and watching t.v. The night was homework free (which rarely happens, rarely!)

As we drove home with our delicious and healthy meal, I was thinking about our first dance together as husband and wife and how I could not imagine loving him more than I did in that moment. Last night as we spent the evening together I realized how much that love has grown. I did not know my heart could hold so much love for one person. I can't imagine that I could love him more than I do right now but I know that isn't true and that every day I do love him more than the day before. Being married and finding someone this special is a blessing. Thank you husband for an amazing date night, I love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love reading about your love story! Hugs to you both.

Sarah Haynie said...

The comment that said it was from Spencer was from me, Grandma Sarah. I do not know how his name got on my account. I think I have figured it out so this should not have his name on it. I am sure you thought that was a strange comment coming from Spencer. :)

anitamombanita said...

LOL...I thought that Spencer's comment was sweet and unexpected... now I know why. Go Sarah! ;)

I'm so happy for the two of you. Now, just keep it going and growing ... you have many many years ahead of you. How cool is THAT?! Te iubesc.

Rachey said...

Ha ha, I knew as soon as I read that it was actually Grandma Sarah, but still funny to think about if Spencer actually said it...

SpencernAmy said...

What a sweet post. And so true! Love you two!