Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ryan and Rachel Clan

My amazing sister and brother-in-law are moving to Rochester, NY for his medical Residency and I am just so excited for them that I started doing all kinds of research of things they can do there, where to shop, eat and how far they are from Niagara Falls and NYC! Then I came upon this picture (look below) and decided that all this research I was doing would not be in vain and Clint and I will just have to take a trip out there to to enjoy this beautiful city. Congrats again Ryan, Rachel, Liam and Gavin. You are going love it there!

1 comment:

Sarah Haynie said...

I did not know where Rachel and Ryan were going to do their residency. I am excited for them. I would like to visit them now and then. Haven't made it yet but maybe when they get to NY I will. Thanks for the pic and the post. Love you Kinsey and Clint!