Tuesday, April 19, 2011

23 things I love about my Husband on His Birthday!

1. His smile!
2. How he hides behind the door when I come home to try to scare me.
3. How he races me to the car and gives me a head start.
4. He lets me cuddle with him at night even if he doesn't want to.
5. He takes care of me when I'm sick.
6. He still gets excited like a little kid and jumps around.
7. His snoring...it sounds like a purr.
8. He still opens the car door for me.
9. His study habits (he is so hard core it makes me want to be better)
10. When I'm sick he will study in bed next to me because he knows I don't like to be alone.
11. When we play basketball he doesn't go easy on me just because I'm his wife or a girl or 5'2. And he kicks my trash every time.
12. He always loves what I cook and bake (even if I forget the baking soda)
13. He tells me he loves me everyday.
14. He twitches while he sleeps.
15. He started the Birthday Month tradition which is AWESOME!
16. He loves to teach me romanian, tennis and basketball.
17. I love when he makes up songs, they are always funny and so creative!
18. He will g-chat with me while he is in class.
19. When we have fights (I know and here you were thinking we were a perfect couple) he never yells at me and they usually end with us laughing at how ridiculous it is.
20. We always watch Modern Family together and laugh so hard!
21. He supports me in all of my decisions and continually reassures me that I will be a great teacher.
22. He is a great dancer! The best I have ever seen!
23. I love how he looks at me like I am the best thing that has ever happened to him.

I love you Clint! I hope you have a great birthday even though you are spending it studying in the library for your finals!

3 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

What a great birthday tribute! I am sure Clint could make a list just as awesome about you. You are truly two wonderful people and you belong to me!!!!! Yeh!!!!! Hugs

RyGuy said...

Had this been a list of 20 things or less, I might have read the whole thing. Happy birthday Clint.

Heather said...

I never realized Chris and Clint had so much in common! Also, I love Modern Family too. Laugh out loud funny.