Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Clint's Birthday Weekend

Clint and I had a three day break between semesters of classes and for it we went up to Heber and celebrated Clint's birthday with my family. On Friday we saw the movie Source Code...crazy movie but good! On Saturday we went shopping at the outlets in Park City and went to his cousins baptism. Then we went to get some dinner with my parents and had great mexican food with even better carne asada!!! It was so moist and just melted in mouth. Clint would not stop talking about it for the next couple of hours. On Sunday we celebrated Easter and had Mom kick our trash in Yahtzee as she got not just 1 but 2 YAHTZEES!!!! Incredible! Such a fun weekend, I love having family close by!

1 comment:

Sarah Haynie said...

Sounds like a wonderful break and Easter and family togetherness. I am sure everyone loved being with the two of you. Hugs