Thursday, April 14, 2011

General Conference

I have been so busy the past month with final papers and projects due and getting ready to for finals that I have a hard time keeping my blog updated. Here are a couple of pictures from our general conference weekend, which is always a lot of fun! I love hearing all the talks and seeing my in-laws and a lot of familiar faces at conference. It is always a great time to forget about homework and spend some time with my husband. I love being with him and acting like we don't have anything else on our mind! It was a fabulous weekend!

This picture we were so excited for the snow (sarcasm) but we were actually excited to see some good friends from Clint's mission!

Love family!

3 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

I do not think that you are going to see the summer come this year. I keep hearing about snow and more snow -- it is April in Utah??? Love that you get to be with Clint's family at conference. Family time is the best. Love

anitamombanita said...

Love that you got to see Ryan. Ouch. Nasty cut. Love you guys and love that Ry-guy too!

Marci Ward said...

good think clint got his tie on for conference:) we are excited to see you soon!!