Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What died......my blog!

Ok, so ever since I have come back to the US of A I have not felt as inclined to post on my blog, I mean I don't lead a very exciting life now....I am not getting married, don't have any kids to post pictures of and I am not living in a 2nd world foreign country trying to learn their language and their way of life. So, do I have anything of interest that is worth writing about on my blog, well not today but some days I will and I will make sure to post those points of "interest" at that time. For now here is an update on my life: 

-Working as a permanent substitute for an elementary school where I work with children teaching them to read and I help with special ed as well. What is a permanent substitute you may ask, well it is when the school district has put a freeze on hiring so they therefore hire "permanent subs" so that they can get the help they need. 

-Social life includes Parker, Parker's Basketball games, Parker and I watch Reba daily (along with a lot of other classic shows), Good Family Time and the occasional trip to Provo when I need to be reminded that I am in my Prime Time (you know early 20's) and should be out partying and meeting people and then reminded why I am living in Heber and taking a semester away from that Meat Market. 

-Last love life....there is none.

Have a Fantastic DAY!!! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody needs a breather sometime....:) Grandma Lynn

Rachey said...

It is awakening.

Travis and Liz said...

the other day i was watching reba and it reminded me of the times we use to watch reba together on friday nights!!! those were good times.. i love reba!!!

KinseyBug said...

Oh yes that was our every friday night party until we were finally allowed to date! I miss living with you guys...haha great times

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianne said...

Hey! Glad you like your job. I'm working the school scene too, working a bit-o special ed myself. I have high schoolers though, a little bit different but still wonderful.