Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am finally an Aunt..

So, I know that I have been an aunt now for about a month and I have not posted anything on my adorable nephew. Well, his first word was Kinsey, his favorite color is brown (the color of my eyes), he loves chocolate, he wants to be at least 5'5 and loves the outdoors....wow we are so much alike, its kinda weird! 

Ok, ok none of those things are true but they will be, except for I know he will be way taller then 5'5 with Ryan as his papa, and mama will probably be his first word but my name will follow in a close second, and I am ok if his favorite color is green cuz I like that one a lot too, and come on now he has davis genes so I am positive he will love chocolate. 

I have not been able yet to hold this lil stinker but I have seen him in ichat many a time and just adore him already. He has big eyes and a great smile, when he does, and it has been fun just over the past month to see lil changes in him. Oh, I just love his cute lil cry!! I am really excited because in about 3 weeks I will be able to hold this beautiful boy and experience his genuine and sweet personality. Babies are just the best. And not just babies but kids in general (until they reach a certain age, usually around 11) they just love unconditionally and think everyone is the best! I am lucky that my job allows me to be around young, sweet kids everyday who give me a hug or tell me they love me or something that just shows they do not know me very well haha. Anyway, thats about it, and I will not let my blog go dead any longer! 

2 comments:

michelle said...

Kinsey was lookiing way cute when when she left for work today, so I am pretty sure there are going to be a few fifth grade boys with a big crush on their teacher!

Sarah Haynie said...

Hey young lady! Glad you wrote in your blog. It is so fun to be able to read about what you are doing, thinking , etc. I hope you have a wonderful day with the 5th grade boys and girls. Even if the boys fall in love with you they still think they can act "normal" (whatever that is for a firth grader.) Love you and Liam is lucky to have you for his Aunt.