Thursday, April 9, 2009

brothers

So, as I looked over what I wrote in the last post I was like why would I mention poop that is so something Marshal or Parker would do?! Then I remembered the only interaction I really have with other human beings is with Marshal and Parker. Next thing you know I will be posting jokes about farts and having belching competitions (which I would for sure win).

Moral of the Story: Boys=Bad Influence and sorry about the poop comment in case I did offend anyone besides my own intelligence.

3 comments:

RyGuy said...

Its nice to see they're finally getting through to you. Eventually they will have you all sorted out. Its not that new vocabulary thats the problem, its the guilt you feel for saying "poop" and telling fart jokes thats gotta go. When you pick your nose proudly at red lights and in traffic, and you're proud to fart in front of at least family, your transformation will be complete.

KinseyBug said...

Thanks for your criticism I will take it into consideration and try to make you proud ryan!!

Rachey said...

You are so funny Kins