Saturday, April 25, 2009

Last Night of Vacation!!!

A few of these pictures are not from the last day but they are so darn cute that I had to put them up!!!

On a walk with Liam
He has lil scrubs to match his daddy...and lots of drool too, again to match his daddy:)
Nothing needs to be said here <3
SO, this is the real last for me on my vaca in Virginia/DC with my sis. It is kind of a funny story actually the whole week we just spent at home or in downtown Alexandria, which was a lot of fun, but Rachel was feeling kind of bad that we had not really gone out, or seen DC or anything that most tourists would do. Well, I have been to DC before so it was not too big of a deal for me but we went out anyway....after all I was hoping to pick up some hott teenage boys (reference to post below).

This is us in Georgetown going bar hopping
the night was young and hott, just like us
As we were driving home we realized I had not seen any of the classic monuments that people visit (again I have already seen them but I felt that since I was there I had to see them again). So, we went on a drive by tour and tried our best to get pictures of the different monuments...which as you will see did not turn out so well

Jefferson Monument!
It's a beauty Clark! (you are truely awesome if you can name that movie!)
YAHOO!!! This was the picture that turned out the best
Rachel's car windows are really dirty
Drive by
And then my battery died but I also saw the Lincoln Memorial and City Hall...maybe...

So, in the end our night was successful, we partied downtown like it was 1999, we sat on benches and discussed our aspiration to someday be able to afford clothes at Anthropology, we watched people walk past us, discover a great cafe with delicious crepes and nutella, saw all the monuments and laughed the whole night! It was so awesome and at 445 this morning when I woke up to leave I was so sad, mostly because it was 445 in the morning, but also to leave part of my family that I do love so much!

And that is my story!

7 comments:

Matt Heder said...

hmmm just a comment on spelling, ie is used at the end of the store anthroplogie or else you would be referring to the study of the human species. Also did I catch 2 t's on the word hot??? Just some thoughts, ha ha

KinseyBug said...

I meant for the 2 t's but thanks for the correction on anthropOlogie....you might want to check your spelling too:)

Rachey said...

Fun week and awesome pics! I"m in love with the pics of Liam on there.

Vern said...

Such great pics of the baby! I'm just really sorry that I missed out on the chicken dance imitations.

Marshal said...

definately strange brew

KinseyBug said...

Congrats Marshal you are officially truely awesome!

RyGuy said...

Nice catch on the Strange Brew quote eh.