Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hawaii Part 2

I am too tired to expound on any of these pictures so you can just enjoy looking at them. Mahalo!

Our German Friends we met in Honolulu....They could eat 5 burgers from McDonald's without throwing up, I can't even eat one without wanting to throw up.

Tarbear and I. Mom, be proud I did not spend a penny at the International Market, tempted but I just said NO! haha

Pearl Harbor was incredible and such an inspirational experience for me.

Da Bus!

Sunset at the beach while contemplating the meaning of life:)

Mahana Bay with the ladies and sea turtles and other cool things...



Mom, this is what I am going to be doing with my college degree after I graduate:) YAY!



Beautiful waterfall and never-ending Hike with friends and Mr. Ian

The temple in Oahu. SO beautiful.....it was under construction though so unfortunately we could not go in.

Pounders beach. While siting on this beach we met two drunk ladies who kept talking to us and we didn't mind too much and then eventually one decides she needs to tell us that we are very beautiful girls but also very naive....I thought to myself if being naive means I am sober, happy and know what I am doing with my life then I will take it.

Just another HIke.....Its times like these when I feel the closest to God.

Natalie "wouldn't it be cool if we could store food in our cheeks"

3 comments:

Matt Heder said...

looks awesome, although on that sepia tone pic I wanna see the original because of the colors that's like the coolest looking place!!!

Natalie said...

hahah i had almost 20 grapes in my mouth!!! hahahaha oh good times. i miss it.

Anonymous said...

I should have been there! I am sure that was the only thing lacking from the trip! :) I could have left Erik home... shh! Don't tell!