Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rock Climbing

At the request of cousin Olivia I am posting lots of pictures with very little writing "unless there are pictures I just dont read it" so here you go babe, enjoy!!!


We went rock climbing for FHE...Clint had a hard time with the knot and was sad that he couldn't do it. No worries, after a whole night of practicing he was pro.

Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE being in the same state and household as Taryn again...cuz I do! WE have so much fun together all the time!

Just takin a rest

Clint and I. Harnesses are pretty hott looking if I do say so myself.

Preston (Clint's cousin) and Taryn

The view id great from down below.....





All four of us after a very exhausting and eventful night!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

So is Clint the one you're marrying in December?

KinseyBug said...

No...thats the other one...I really hope Clint doesn't read this blog and if you do there was a family joke about me getting married in December, that's all, your name was never mentioned until now. haha (nervous laugh)

Rachey said...

If I was Taryn or Clint or the other guy I would not be happy with you for putting up those shots! Call me crazy, but I just don't like how my butt looks in a harness.

KinseyBug said...

None of them look at my blog...and that is how I get away with it:)

Olivia said...

Well, unfortunately I've had an internet hiatus for a while but I really enjoyed your post! Enough pics to keep me happy! Keep it up cuz!